AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY PHONE: 512-860-2829
Emergencies are those circumstances where:
- Water is flowing in the inside of your dwelling at a substantial rate, thus producing possible property damage issues (with large water leaks, the first call should be to the water utility as they’re typically able to respond quicker, and then call us for follow up)
- There are electrical hazards posing an immediate danger
- There are fire hazards present, or
- The interior is exposed to the elements (roofing issues, broken windows in bad weather, etc) and/or security issues
If your request involves a potential gas leak, the first call should be to the gas company so the gas can be shut off.
BUSINESS HOURS MAINTENANCE PHONE: 512-323-5505
Use the email form below for repair requests.
FOR MAINTENANCE REQUESTS, please identify the following:
- Tenant(s) name(s) and address
- Contact phone numbers to respond and schedule work
- Nature of the problem and how it occurred
- Permission to access the property while tenant is absent or if tenant must be present
- Identify all pets inside property